This Privacy Notice informs you of ResultsCX (“us”, “we”, or “our”) policies regarding the collection, use, disclosure and protection of, as well as the choices you can make about, your Personal Information. We will not use or share your personal information with anyone except as described in this document.
This Notice provides important information in the following areas:
- What type of personal information we collect and how we collect and use it
- How we keep your personal information secure (storage and/or transfer)
- How we retain your personal information
- We share your personal information with clients and as required by law
- We do not sell your personal information
- Your rights concerning your personal information and how you can exercise them
- Children’s personal information
- Changes to our privacy notice
- How to contact us
By accessing our sites, systems, applications and/or services (Services”), you expressly consent to the collection, use, disclosure and storage of your personal information and other information received by us as a result of such access in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted or required by applicable law. If you do not agree with the terms of this Privacy Notice, you should immediately stop using or accessing our Services. Please note that the Services may be hosted in countries other than yours, including, but not limited to, the United States. By accessing our Services, you expressly consent to the transfer of your personal information outside of your home country, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country. We make use of third-party service providers to store and process data, including your personal information, on our behalf. When acting on our behalf, such service providers are only authorized to collect, use, disclose or store personal information as described in this Privacy Notice. However, the government, courts, law enforcement, security or regulatory agencies of a country may be able to obtain access to our disclosure of personal information as permitted by the laws of that country.
Any questions in this regard may be directed to the Data Protection Officer using the contact information provided below.
ResultsCX takes all reasonable steps to meet this responsibility and promotes good practices in the handling and use of personal information.
What type of personal information we collect and how we collect and use it
We may collect personal information in a variety of situations and will only use it when we have consent, or where there’s legitimate business reason for accessing or using it.
Comply with Legal Obligations: In certain cases, we may have a legal obligation to collect, use or retain your personal information.
Below is the information we collect. or you may directly and voluntarily provide to us:
Contact information: While visiting our website and/or through our services, you may decide to voluntarily provide us with, and we may collect, information that includes, but may not be limited to, your name, maiden name, email address, phone number, street address, including city, state and country, birthdate, social security number, state ID or driver’s license number, passport number, job title/occupation, employer name, and other call center services in which you are interested. We may use this information to respond to you and assist you with inquiries you may have regarding our services.
Business Activity and Transactions: We may collect information on behalf of our clients and take calls for everyday business purposes on behalf of our clients to communicate with you, confirm your identity, update contact information and provide customer service which may include, but may not be limited to, sales, billing, account activation and other account research activity. We may collect your annual income, mortgage payment amount, insurance information, account numbers and debit and credit card numbers and various other authorized user information and unique identifiers.
Job application: We may collect your name, email address, phone number, address, city/state/country, employment history, academic history, professional references and other data as part of the recruitment process. Your application data is used solely for employment consideration.
Call recording: During calls, we may record personal information directly provided by you. Call recordings are used primarily to monitor quality of service, respond to you or assist you with an inquiry you may have.
Service Providers: These are external companies that we use to help us run our business (including but not limited to order fulfillment, payment processing, fraud detection and identity verification, support services, promotions, etc.). Service providers, and their selected staff are only allowed to access and use your personal information on our behalf for the specific tasks that they have been requested to carry out and are required to keep your personal information confidential and secure.
A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your device that allows us to recognize and remember you. It is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive or tablet or mobile device. When you visit our sites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies and similar technology. This information may include your non-personal registration information, user preferences, and online activity.
However, you may change your cookie settings at any time.
How we keep your personal information secure (Storage and/or Transfer)
We use a combination of security measures to keep personal information confidentiality and integrity. ResultsCX has security policies and procedures for managing the storage and disclosure of personal information to prevent unauthorized access. We maintain an information security system and follow reasonable standards to protect personal information. The transmission of information via the Internet is, unfortunately, not completely secure and although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of the data during transmission via our websites. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
How we retain your personal information
Privacy regulations state that personal information shall be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is being processed. The retention of personal information is guided by company standards, the requirements of our clients and regulatory considerations. We will only keep personal information for as long as necessary and for legitimate business reasons.
We share your personal information with clients and as required by law.
We may share your personal information if required to comply with the law. Internally, we share customer information with clients with whom our consumers are conducting business. We may also share your personal information with authorized service providers that store and process data on our behalf. ResultsCX does not share your personal information with third parties other than as disclosed within this privacy notice.
Your Rights Concerning Your Personal Information and How You Can Exercise Them
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA)
If you are a California resident, in addition to the rights set forth in this Privacy Notice, you have the right to request information from us regarding how we collect and share certain categories of your personal information.
- Right to Know. You have the right to know and see what data we have collected about you over the past 12 months, including:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- Right to Delete. You have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you. There are a number of exceptions, however, that include, but are not limited to, when the information is necessary for us or a third party to do any of the following:
- Complete your transaction;
- Provide you a good or service;
- Perform a contract between us and you;
- Protect your security and prosecute those responsible for breaching it;
- Fix our system in the case of a bug;
- Protect the free speech rights of you or other users;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et seq.);
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interests that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws;
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of the information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- Other Rights. You can request certain information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. This request is free and may be made once a year. You also have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights listed above.
- Exercising Your California Privacy Rights. You have the right to contact us, at the toll- free number or email address provided in this Privacy Notice, to receive the categories of sources from which your personal information was collected in the preceding year, the purpose for collecting that information, and the categories of third parties with whom your personal information was shared. Please include the details of your request, your full name, and your contact information so that we may respond to your request. An authorized agent may make a request on your behalf. We aim to respond to consumer requests within 45 days of receiving that request. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Individuals located in the European Union have certain rights under the GDPR, including the following:
- Right of access. You have the right to know whether your personal information is being processed as well as your right to obtain copy of what is being processed.
- Right to rectification. When personal information is inaccurate, you have the right to a process to correct the information.
- Right to erasure of your personal information (the “right to be forgotten”).
- Right to restrict processing. You have the right to limit the processing of your personal information.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to receive personal information concerning you and the right to have that information transmitted from us to a controller where technically feasible.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information, including information processed for direct marketing purposes.
- Rights related to automated decision making and profiling. You have the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at the address below to the attention of the Data Privacy Officer.
We process your personal information when necessary to provide you with our products or services, when it is in our legitimate business interest, to comply with our legal obligations, and with your consent.
Children’s Personal Information
We do not knowingly collect, process, use or maintain personal information from individuals under the age of 18. If you are a parent of a child under 18, and you believe that your child provided us with information about himself or herself, please contact us immediately.
Changes to our privacy notice
To reflect changes in our business practices or regulatory changes, we will review our policy at least annually. If we change the way we handle your personal information, we will update this Privacy Notice. We reserve the right to make changes to our practices and this Privacy Notice at any time, please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Privacy Notice.
How to Contact Us
Your privacy concerns are important to us. We are committed to addressing your inquiries about your privacy in a timely manner. You may contact us to exercise rights. Please include your full name, residential address, e-mail address, and phone number, along with why you are contacting us, so that we can process your request in an efficient manner.
All privacy-related complaints should be made first, through our internal complaint resolution process via the following channels:
- Attention: Data Privacy Officer
100 NE Third Avenue, Suite 200
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Toll-Free Number: 1-888-232-9345
This Privacy Notice was last updated on March 18, 2020.